Saturday 3 May 2014

Tributes from the book of Remembrance

A father to us all
You are treasured
Great man of God - he'll be missed

We thank God for his faithful servant
So many good memories
Blessed to be here today to celebrate his life

I didn't know him but I feel so blessed to have been here today
Carlin was a friend brother and mentor! May you experience the comfort and peace of Jesus
We loved his leadership his enthusiasm his many words of wisdom. Will be praying for you Marcia and family as you will be missing such a vital part of your life
I remember his sermon on forgiveness

Loved Pastor Carlin's enthusiasm for the Lord. Please "publish the isms"
Thanks for all your prayers

A life well lived!  PTL
God's grace was shown through pastor Carlin in so many ways. He will be missed!
Thank you for showing us the love of Jesus!
What wonderful memories & what an amazing impact!  Both of us and so many more. We will not cease to pray for you Marcia
Timely encouragement once again. I thank God for Carlin and the legacy he's poured out
Pastor Carlin was my first pastor when I started to come to church in 97. He will forever hold a place in my family's hearts. Much love to all of you until we all rejoice together in heaven!
We were here to share the amazing blessing of pastor Carlin. Love you Marcia and family.
May the Lord continue to bless your family. My family loved pastor Carlin
Well done pastor Carlin

The first man I called pastor. A great encourager. A huge blessing in my life. I loved Carlin and his legacy will live on in all the little nuggets of wisdom he spoke into my life. Blessings to you and Marcia and family. I look forward to seeing Carlin again

Wonderful man of God always remembered my name
Marvelous Marcia, We are so blessed by today. We are a phone call away across the bay
What a beautiful service and a joyous testimony of a man who loved Jesus with his whole being! You are in our prayers
Such beautiful memories

What a blessing for us to be part of this memorable service
A wonderful celebration of a life well lived
Thank you for being there for our family in those tough times. I will never forget pastor Carlin's prayers for us. God bless you as you continue to serve him
I had not learned to "live generously" until a message from your beloved husband, my pastor Carlin
We had so many wonderful memories together! I can see Carlin & Gordie meeting again with a big hug & singing Hallelujah together! What a day glorious day that will be!
Praise God for Carlin's vision and focus toward God's kingdom
We came from Romania and were blessed by God and pastor Carlin's preaching. God bless you!
Jim and I are so blessed to know Carlin and sat under his ministry.  You both have been such an inspiration to us. Your marriage has been a strong testimony of what God's plan is. We love you
I will always remember his laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment