Tuesday 29 April 2014

Carlin's Passing

Hi Marcia
 
I have been praying for you and Carlin every day since I heard he had cancer and I am still praying for you and your whole family now that the Lord has taken Carlin home.
 
I have so many good memories of Carlin at Willingdon Church.  I always went to “early prayer” on Wednesday mornings and Carlin was there also for many years.  Although it’s a number of years since he was at Willingdon, I still remember his Bible preaching and am so thankful for preaching straight from the Bible, and I am so happy Pastor John Neufeld preaches straight from the Bible also.
 
I am sure there will be hundreds at the service on Saturday so I may not get to talk to you in person but please know that I am still holding you and your family up in prayer.
 
Barbara Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment