Sunday 20 April 2014

With deepest Sympathy

I am so sorry for your great loss Marcia. You have been in my prayers . What a wonderful example of God/s love  for Pastor Carlin that He called him home  during this most holy week  to join the big celebration in heaven with Him. Pastor Carlin  was loved and respected  for  his service to  the Lord.  I am praying to our most gracious Father to comfort you and bless you with His peace . I had read your Blog last night and  it made me sad  yet filled my heart with a very different  kind of happiness and  longing , hard to explain. Thank you so much for sharing your journey of hope and God/s love and His plans for our lives. I pray that during this time of grief you will not feel lonely but be surrounded by His ever present presence . I am praying for you and your family.
With love and prayers.
Vidya Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment